- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.*
- Uppers: Leather.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
*Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study funded by on patients experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain.
FIT & CARE
- Available in women's whole sizes 4-12.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
- Fits medium/wide B/C widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your sandals, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.